Lutron RA2 is the perfect retrofit solution to add smart lighting control to your property. Wireless inline dimmers and switching relays mean there's no need to re-wire anything.
This package includes control for your whole home.
Lutron RA2 Select Wireless Lighting Control
With RA2 Select smart dimmers, you don't need to buy smart bulbs to enjoy smart lighting. Additionally, since each dimmer switch can control multiple bulbs, you get a lot more control with a lot less investment.
Lutron RA2 Select Main Repeater
The RA2 Select main repeater allows for setup, control, and monitoring of select lighting devices and Lutron wireless shades from a smartphone or tablet using the Lutron App.
- Supports up to 100 wireless devices (including dimmers, switches, occupancy/vacancy sensors, Pico wireless controls, and wireless shades). The main repeater and additional wireless repeaters each count as one device.
- Programmed via the Lutron App (available for iOS® and AndroidTM).
- Scene control via the Lutron App and Pico scene keypads.
- Time clock scheduling of daily events via the Lutron App.
- Connects to the Wi-Fi router via an Ethernet connection.
- Local device operation will continue to function if internet connection is lost or if the main repeater is powered down or not communicating.
- System access from anywhere in the world using the Lutron App.
- Control outside the app via widgets (iOSR and AndroidT).
- Supports Geofencing from the Lutron App.
- Control from Apple Watch.
- Supports integration with other smart home brands including Amazon® Alexa®, Google® Assistant, Nest®, Sonos®, and more.
- Up to four wireless repeaters (Lx-REPPRO-BL) can be added to extend the range for larger systems.
- Automatically programs Pico wireless controls for typical applications and activities or program additional custom scenes using the Lutron App.
- Integration with select professional A/V and security systems.
- Smooth dimming of LED fittings
- Smartphone control
- Integration with leading voice assistants, Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri (Apple Homekit)
Please follow the links below for technical specifications
Lutron RA2 Select App
The RA2 Select main repeater allows for setup, control, integration and monitoring of in-line dimmers and switches, Pico scene keypads, and wireless blinds from a smartphone or tablet using the Lutron App.
Add personalised scenes to control multiple lights and blinds together at the touch of a button. Create a "movie" scene that dims lights and lowers blinds as the movie begins. Or create a "goodnight" scene that turns off all your lights and closes blinds before you drift off to sleep.
Schedule lights and blinds to adjust automatically at set times of day. Turn on your porch light at sunset and turn it off at sunrise. Turn lights on to a soft level and slightly raise blinds every morning as you head into the kitchen for coffee.
The geofencing feature controls lights based on your location. Maybe you always leave the entryway lights on as you head out the door in the morning? Geofencing will turn them off for you once you're out the door. It can also turn lights on for you when you come home.
Look like you're home, even when you're not.
The Smart Away feature randomly turns lights on and off during the evening when you're not home. You can manually trigger this feature in the app at your convenience or automatically trigger it if geofencing is turned on.
Control from anywhere
Control lights, blinds and temperature in the comfort of your home or from anywhere in the world – the office, the airport, the beach – so lights aren't left on or blinds aren't left open when you're away.